J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Meet STANFORD CARTER from The Killing Collective

MEET MY CHARACTER

 

1.  Who are you?
Stanford Carter
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·      Fictional.
o   What should we know about you?
·      I am a homicide detective from Boston now working for NYC’s FBI office.
2.  Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·      In NYC.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·      I want to bring closure and peace to families who had their loved ones murdered.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·      I sometimes box too much of my life into my mind warehouse and then close off to people, even my fantastic wife, forensic scientist Jill Seacrest.
3.  How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·      The Killing Collective is a stand alone novel, available now in paperback and print on Amazon.
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·      Please check it out now!


1 comment:

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG