J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Todd Wright from BURNT ASHES

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.   Who are you?
Ø  What is your name?
Todd Wright.
Ø  Are you a fictional or historical character?
Fictional. Apparently, some dork just made me up out of thin air. Or so he claims.
Ø  What should we know about you?
Umm... geez... I hate talking about myself. Let’s see...
I’m a musician, but never really made it anywhere beyond playing in local bars.
I’m divorced. I have two kids, Danny and Sophie. Oh, and my brother, Mitch, is a huge jerk. Seriously. You won’t believe just how big a jerk this guy can be.
2.   Tell us about your story:
Ø  When and where is your tale set?
It’s set in the present in a Northern Ontario town, called Aspen Falls.
Don’t bother trying to find it on a map though. It doesn’t exist. The doofus who wrote the book was too lazy to research a real city, so he just made one up. The guy’s a real slacker.
Ø  What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
To save my family from zombies. Yes, even my ex-wife. No, I don’t know what I was thinking either.
Ø  What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
Did you read the answer to the last question? Zombies! Except, we try not to call them that in the book.
3.   How do I get a copy of your book?
Ø  What is the title, or working title, for this piece?
It’s called Burnt Ashes for now. The publisher is thinking about changing it. If you ask me, that’s a good call. The author just pulled that lame title out of his butt when his original title fell through.
Ø  Is it available now, or when can we expect to see it released?
It’s been out for a few years. You can grab it at http://mybook.to/BurntAshes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG