J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Thursday, March 2, 2017

P.S. WINN's Character - NIKKI from TUNNELS

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.      Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Nikki.
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   I am fictional, but you may see a bit of yourself in me, as I represent a lot of people.
o   What should we know about you?
·   I haven’t talked to my dad in a while because of a misunderstanding, but would still do anything for him.
·   Because my mom passed away, my dad is about my only family and now, I have learned he may be dying. 
2.      Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?                     
·   It is present day.
·   When I got the call my dad was sick, I had no idea what I was going to do. Then I found out he was exposed to whatever is killing him when he stepped into the tunnels he created. They are wormhole links to other worlds and alternate realities.
·   I have to save my dad, I am going in.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   My first priority is my dad’s health, but as I step into the other worlds, I find other things need to be fixed. I can’t let some of the things I see happen; I have to help.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   Just trying to understand how the tunnels work, and then, finding they also lead to other realities was a shock.
3.      How do I get a copy of your book?
my Barnes and Noble page – www.barnesandnoble.com/c/p.s.-winn
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   Tunnels  
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·   Yes, this sci-fi suspense is available now!
·   I have 45 other books as well; in various genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG