J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Saturday, January 21, 2017

MEET NATALIE J CASE's CHARACTER - Alaric Lambrecht

MEET MY CHARACTER


1.      Who are you?
o   What is your name?
·   Alaric Lambrecht
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
·   Completely fictional
o   What should we know about you?
·   I am a Shadow, a person with abilities of the mind that extend beyond that of a normal person.  Among the tribe, those gifts are varied and include telepathy, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, prophecy and other things.  My personal gift is empathy.  I can feel what the people around me feel, with varying degrees of intensity.  It makes me good at reading the mood of a room, or comforting someone in distress.
2.      Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
·   In 2015 or so, in the suburbs of Sacramento, CA. Well, it starts there anyway.  That’s where I live with my father, who is a city councilman, and my mother who is a teacher. Eventually, we are forced to leave the area though, to keep our people safe.  We retreat into the California mountains.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·   My goal is to keep my people, my tribe safe and prevent civil war from destroying the country.  Sometimes knowing the future can help you prevent it from happening.  Sometimes knowing the future means watching it happen no matter what you do to stop it.  I find myself somewhere in the middle of those two outcomes.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·   There is a conspiracy that I haven’t quite unraveled behind the political mess that is the start of a presidential election and the militia known as the 8th Battalion. The immediate concerns are getting my people out of harm’s way as the 8th Battalion moves into Sacramento, but there’s something more that I haven’t been able to unravel just yet.  I’m hoping that finding the Shade that the visions of the future have mentioned will point to some answers, if the 8th Battalion doesn’t kill one or both of us before then. 
3.      How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
·   Through Shade and Shadow
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·   Paperback
Ø  You can ‘special order’ a hardcopy from any bookstore using  the ISBN numbers
·   ISBN-10: 1542624851
·   ISBN-13: 978-1542624855
·   KINDLE version

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG