J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Author Saleh M. Radaideh's MEET MY CHARACTER, Yaser

MEET MY CHARACTER


1.      Who are you?
o   What is your name?
My name is Yaser.
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
I am a fictional character.
o   What should we know about you?
I am very perceptive about the problems humanity faces. Me and my friends do whatever it takes to find happiness and spread it throughout the world. We saw sadness in the world, and my friends and I acted to change that.
2.      Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
The story is set in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, and my story began on 2014.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
I want to find the happiness man has been seeking since his very conception. I want to see love upon humanity as a way of life rather than a forceful task. I want people to get along, and unite under the banner of understanding, and to an extent, humor.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
What stands in my way is only fear. My friends and I know that. It took a long time, but when we conquered fear, we realized that we could do anything. Our conflict was against the police force on Earth, and the demons lurking in Hell. Such hard times my friends and I had gone through, and funny times as well.
3.      How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
Yaser and Yasmeen. It’s a novel written in verse.
o   Is it available now or when can we except to see it released?
Yes, it is available now through Kindle at http://www.amazon.com/Yaser-Yasmeen-Novel-Verse-Poetry-ebook/dp/B0178OFGUO
It will be available in Paperback soon.

To learn more about Saleh and his books, click on the picture below to be redirected to his Amazon page:

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG