J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Friday, October 23, 2015

My Book Review of DEVIN'S DILEMMMA

Devin's Dilemma (The Victorians Book 2)Devin's Dilemma by Simone Beaudelaire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this book and book series!
Simone Beaudelaire always impresses me with the heartfelt tales she weaves. Though this particular book is a Victorian era story, it is incredibly moving and valid for even today's difficult and prejudice-filled world. It will make you cry, laugh, and the sex scenes are steamy and romantic!
I am never disappointed by this author. The first book in this series, KEEPING KATERINA, was epic with its drama, tragedy, and passion. I was curious what the follow up books would be like and how they'd compare to the original novel in the series... I am happy to report DEVIN'S DILEMMA not only holds up with integrity and style, but, like KEEPING KATERINA, it can stand on its own! You don't need to read the first book to enjoy DEVIN'S DILEMMA, but if you do, you'll discover the series continues with beloved characters and intensely charged emotions. Each of the novels only serves to enhance the other and it is a literary delight!
I definitely recommend this book and its entire series to all readers - just be aware that it contains mature content and is not appropriate for all ages... not just for the sex, but also for the harsh realities depicted in this well-researched and accurate period piece!
Get your copy today, but don't forget the tissue box - you'll need it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG