J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My Book review of THE SECRET OF EXCALIBUR

The Secret of ExcaliburThe Secret of Excalibur by Sahara Foley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An Exciting and Adventurous Read!

I wasn't sure what to expect from this book, but it definitely exceeded my hopes! The story was interesting and kept driving forward. The tale was intelligent and fascinating, putting a new spin on an old legend. I applaud the author - well done!
I was constantly surprised by the intriguing storyline. At first, I didn't much care for the arrogant Arthur Merlin, but by the end, I adored him. I thought Ruth and Daisy were admirable equals to Arthur and I liked the characters very much. I found I wanted to know more about them and I hope there's a sequel in the works!
I definitely recommend this novel to all readers. There are moments of steamy romance and hilarious banter mixed with a spectrum of emotions, action, mystery, and suspense. The author did a beautiful job of blending old lore with modern concepts that opened a universe of possibilities! I loved it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG