J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Russel Tadzea from POLAR HEAT

MEET MY CHARACTER


1.       Who are you?
o   What is your name?
Russell Tadzea
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
Fictional
o   What should we know about you?
Sometimes I’m a polar bear, but don’t worry, I’m harmless… if I like you.
2.       Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
The fictional town of Golden, Alaska
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
To make the new kindergarten teacher, Riley Jenkins, my mate. I mean, she already is. I can smell it. But she’s human and doesn’t realize how werebears work.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
Reality. She doesn’t know werebears exist, so that’s a big problem. And even if she accepts what I can, can she accept fated mates? As though that isn’t enough, she has some kind of dark, secret past.
3.       How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
Polar Heat
o   Is it available now or when can we except to see it released?
Official release date is May 26, but you can check out the link…

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG