J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2014

PEACE & BLESSINGS


To me, Thanksgiving is a day set aside to acknowledge all of the blessings in our lives.  Though I understand the history of the holiday, I am far from traditional.
I don't make the normal feast and half the time, we don't even celebrate on the actual holiday, due mostly to the coordination of so many schedules.  Still, this is one of my favorite times of year!

 

I have raised my children to understand that you ought to value your blessings EVERY DAY, but it is nice to have a special day where our family can come together.  When we do, it isn't about the food or locale; it's about being together.
That being said, I wish you and yours a day of community, acceptance, love, and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG