J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Meet My Character - ISLA

SOUL SEARCHING's short story EMERGENCE


This is an interview with the fictional protagonist from my
erotic romance and SciFi short story,
EMERGENCE
This is an entertaining way to introduce you to the main character while telling you more information about 
my new release,
SOUL SEARCHING

1) What is your name? Where are you from?
My name is Isla and I am an Earthling.
2) When and where is your story set, Isla? 
It happens in my bed chambers during the witching hours (midnight to 3:00 AM), but it flows into the next day as well.
3) What should we know about you?  
Well, I thought I was just an ordinary young woman until this charismatic man appears in my bedroom.  He ignited passions in me I never knew before and tells me who I really I – who we all really are!  I learn that I am special despite my common ancestry with other humans and this changes my life forever!
4) What is your personal goal?  
To embrace the truth revealed to me and to try to fulfill my destiny!
5) What is the main conflict? What messes up your life?  
The main conflict is that I am drawn to this stranger, who someone isn’t a stranger at all.  I don’t want to give into the desires that I feel or the impulses he inspires.  This causes me terrible hardship, which was all for naught since I succumb in the end anyways.
6) Is there a working title for your story, and can we read more about it? 
Yes.  The title of my tale is EMERGENCE and it is a part of SOUL SEARCHING, a novella of poetry. It is available now through Amazon’s Kindle store.  It’s an exclusive eBook that is reasonably priced!
    Thank you, Isla.  I appreciate you sharing with us!




Want to read more Character Interviews?
Here are links to other author's participating in my
MEET MY CHARACTER BLOG PROMOTIONS
:

Just click on their name to be redirected to their interview posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG