MEET MY CHARACTER BLOG TOUR
THE SPAWN OF MEDUSA
1. What is the name of your character? Is he/she fictional or historical person?
Ambrosia is the fictional daughter of the infamous Medusa. In Greek Mythology, Medusa had a son, not a daughter… so she is entirely new!
2. When and where is the story set?
3. What should we know about her?
She’s a prostitute that works in Hercules’ brothel, and was raised by the Fates, believing that her mother has been slayed by Perseus.
4. What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life?
She ends up falling in love with Perseus – the man who killed her mother. Ambrosia was raised being told it was her destiny to kill him to avenge Medusa.
5. What is the personal goal of the character?
This changes a bit… Originally, her goal was to find Perseus and kill him. Simple, right? But she finds out he was not successful in killing Medusa, so her interests shift to convincing him to take her to the cave where her mother is kept. The new plan is to free her mother, and then kill Perseus!
6. Is there a working title for the novel, and can we read more about it?
It’s titled THE SPAWN OF MEDUSA (Book 1 in the Villain’s Love series) and you can read about this (and all my other books/works in progress) on my website!
7. When can we expect the book to be published?
Soon! July 4!
Want to read more Character Interviews?