J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Monday, February 10, 2014

What Are You Reading?

Have You Gotten Your Copy of FEARS OF DARKNESS?

Although I'm working to complete my current book project, A PRISONER WITHIN for release, I wanted to let my readers know that I have begun a prequel to
FEARS OF DARKNESS.
Some of my readers felt that the story would be better if they knew more about the history of the war.  Others wanted to know more about the character and the lives they lead before the unrest exploded.
I'm not sure when I'll get it released, but I wanted to let my readers know that the book is in the progress.  I hear you and I care about your opinions.
I am working to answer your questions, fill in the blanks, and give you more of the characters you've come to love!
THANK YOU ALL!!!
I appreciate you all so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG