J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Possibilities Are Endless

Live The Story Today!


When I read, I get absorbed by the story.
I become the characters and I live in the pages of the book.
The people and places become very personal to me and they're like a dear friend whom I love deeply.
The best books are the ones that pull me in and don't let go; the ones that hold onto me even after I've finished the book. 
When I write, I strive to achieve that level of artistry.
I want my readers to feel the emotions of the characters and to see the world I've created unfold before them.  I want them to get lost in the story and see it in full color.
I want my readers to be captivated by the story even after they've completed the journey my tale takes them on.
I want them to be entertained, but I want them to be profoundly moved by my work.
When you read FEARS OF DARKNESS, I hope you find I've succeeded in this ambition.
I hope you will be moved by my story and that you will fall in love with the characters.
Please make sure to review the book online, but also, please leave your comments about the book below or on my Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/authorjmnorthup

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG